The H&R Group is a leading manufacturer of mineral oil specialties like white oils, petroleum jellies, paraffin waxes, lubricants, motor oils, base oils, process oils, cable filling compounds, ozone protection waxes, plasticizers, cosmetic and pharmaceutical raw materials and more.
Customer Service Coordinator (UK) (m/f)
About the role
The key purpose of the role is to process customer orders from receipt of order through to invoicing.
The key role responsibilities are:
- Processing customer orders in the ERP system.
- Preparing export documentation.
- Booking transport for UK and export orders.
- Creating customer order schedules.
- Communicating with internal departments regarding customer requirements, order schedules, customer information and tanker arrival times.
- Preparing delivery notes and courier consignments.
- Processing additional logistics costs.
- Invoicing despatched orders.
- Raising credit notes for sales rebates and stock returns.
- Have worked in a similar role in a fast-paced manufacturing environment and will have demonstrable experience of export documentation. You will understand the basics of incoterms, how to prepare export documentation, letters of credit and customs documentation.
- Be educated to at least GCSE (or equivalent) standard in English Language and Mathematics and be able to demonstrate a high level of numeracy and literacy.
- Have excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English.
- Have good IT skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook) and have experience of working with an ERP system such as SAP, Oracle or JD Edwards.
- Be able to manage multiple tasks and prioritise in order to hit deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy, attention to detail and quality of output.
The role requires a person who demonstrates:
- High personal accountability.
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- High levels of drive and self-motivation and the ability to work at a fast pace.
- Confidence, resilience, positivity, and enthusiasm.
- Willingness and eagerness to learn new things.
How to apply
Please send a letter of application explaining how you meet the requirements of the person specification and an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please omit any personal details that are not relevant to the application (e.g. date of birth, marital status etc).
This role is based at our UK site in Tipton, West Midlands.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 9th September 2017